Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Get Your Ass in Gear Gossip Girl and Come Back So I Have Something To Blog About Again. kthnx.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think.
[Also, it should be noted that I stole this survey from my little brother's Facebook page. My boredom has just sunk to heretofore unknown levels.]


Pick Your Artist: Bob Dylan, obviously.

Are you male or female: Just Like A Woman

Describe yourself: Girl From The North Country

How do you feel about yourself: Positively 4th Street

Describe where you currently live: Desolation Row

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Talkin' New York

Your favorite form of transportation: It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry

Your best friend is: Mr. Tambourine Man

Your favorite color is: Tangled Up In Blue

What's the weather like: Hurricane

Favorite time of day: Meet Me In The Morning

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again

What is life to you: Simple Twist Of Fate

What is the best advice you have to give: Most Likely You Go Your Way, And I'll Go Mine

If you could change your name, what would it be: Absolutely Sweet Marie

Your favorite food is: One More Cup of Coffee

Thought for the Day: The Times They Are A-Changin'

How I would like to die: Knockin' On Heaven's Door

My soul's present condition: Like A Rolling Stone

The faults I can bear: Don't Think Twice, It's All Right



That was way too easy with Bob. Clearly it's time for a challenge!


Pick Your Artist: It's BRITNEY, bitch!

Are you male or female: I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman.

Describe yourself: What U See [Is What U Get]

How do you feel about yourself: Oops...I Did It Again

Describe where you currently live: Don't Go Knockin' On My Door

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Where Are You Now

Your favorite form of transportation: That's Where You Take Me

Your best friend is: Crazy

Your favorite color is: Kill The Lights

What's the weather like: Hot As Ice

Favorite time of day: Early Mornin'

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Piece of Me

What is life to you: Me Against The Music

What is the best advice you have to give: Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know

If you could change your name, what would it be: Lucky

Your favorite food is: Soda Pop

Thought for the Day: E-mail My Heart

How I would like to die: Heaven On Earth

My soul's present condition: Stronger

The faults I can bear: Sometimes

No comments: