Sunday, January 31, 2010

This Week's Playlist.

1. O.N.E. - Yeasayer


2. Your Love Is A Drug - Leighton Meester [kill me now, her songs are catchy!!1]


3. Tracks Of My Tears - Smokey Robinson & the Miracles


4. 100,000 Fireflies - The Magnetic Fields



5. Eh, Eh [Nothing Else To Say] - Lady Gaga



6. And I Miss You - Everything But the Girl



7. Goin' To Acapulco - Jim James & Calexico



8. Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye



9. Pop Lie - Okkervil River



10. God's Gonna Cut You Down - Johnny Cash





[Okay, so I used to use Imeem to make my playlists, but it went and shut itself down. And apparently I can "reactivate" them on MySpace music, but I have to be a member of MySpace to do that. Psh. Is anyone still a member of MySpace?! Guess we are doing it the old fashioned way, via YouTube.]

No comments: